An exceptionally versatile senior information technology professional with the experience and capabilities necessary to offer practical and technical guidance to executive management. Accustomed to directing multiple simultaneous, high profile projects at once that require an advanced degree of leadership, organization, and customer expectation management while maintaining a hands-on, daily approach to challenges. Experienced in the assemblage and leadership of business analysis, technical, and quality teams to accomplish operational goals.
- Over 20 years leading and managing the efforts of technical, functional, andbusinessteams to accomplish the strategic goals of various operations
- Over 17 years serving as a consultant to multiple industries and government gencies xperienced with organizations involved in the manufacturing and distribution of electronics, food, beverage, tobacco, and pharmaceuticals
- Over 17 years serving as a client-facing business analyst, collaborating at all levels within an organization and implementing enterprise grade business management and ecommerce solutions
- 17 years of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) management and implementations
- Over 10 years of Business Intelligence (BI) systems design and reporting. Top-flight design, normalization, and ETL skills in multiple database technologies. Demonstrable achievements in the development of custom corporate reportingsystems
- Comprehensive background in the procurement and implementation of hardware and software systems
- Easy works with multiple teams from corporate level to entry level.
- Easy able to extract and document business processes and requirements.
- Quickly integrates into technical teams and can "speak their language"
- Accomplished in quality assurance team building and management as well as in the development and execution of software quality assurance processes and standards